Hokkaido Milk Cheesecake Recipe
Want to try making your own cheesecake? Try out this Hokkaido cheesecake recipe that is deliciously soft and milky!
Part I: Cheesecake Base
- 1 pack 137g Oreo cookies
- 50g butter, softened
1. Preheat oven at 160 degrees Celsius (320 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Line an 8-inch springform baking pan with baking paper.
3. Remove cream from Oreo cookies and crush into small, fine pieces.
4. Mix softened butter with crushed cookies until smooth.
5. Place cookie mixture in lined baking pan and press firmly onto base of the pan.
6. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
Part II: Cheesecake
- 1½ pack 8oz (226g) cream cheese
- 80g white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 130ml Hokkaido milk
1. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and white sugar until soft.
2. Gradually beat in egg.
3. Gradually add milk and mix until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into pan and bake in oven at 160 degrees Celsius (320 degrees Farenheit) for 70-80 minutes, or until surface turns slightly brown.
5. Remove from oven to cool, and refrigerate overnight.
Part III: Topping
- 150g whipping cream
- 25ml Hokkaido milk
- 1 bar white chocolate (optional)
1. Using an electric mixer, beat whipping cream until stiff. Add milk and blend until smooth.
2. Spread the cream mixture over the top of the cake.
3. Using a vegetable peeler, start from the side of the chocolate bar to make white chocolate shavings. Garnish on top of cream to serve. (optional)
Cheesecake options are also available at Cup.Cakes Singapore! Check out our offerings here 🙂